Audio-Technician's AT-LP120-USB direct-drive, high-torque professional turntable is perfect for DJs and other music enthusiasts, especially in an era that many would call "post vinyl," when it's no longer the norm for audio/video receivers or even integrated amplifiers to offer a dedicated phono input. Connect the Audio Technical ATLP120 to your computer to digitize your old LPs (laptop not included). It also includes a selectable internal stereo phono preamplifier and a USB output that connects directly to your computer-perfect for digitizing your old LPs to high-quality MP3 or FLAC files for playback from your computer. USB cable and adapter cables are included, along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
- Selectable internal stereo phono preamplifier and USB connection to your Mac or Windows computer
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor, includes professional cartridge and head-shell
- Selectable 33-1/3, 45, and 78 rpm speeds; +/-10 percent or +/-20 percent pitch adjust; high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with adjustable counterweight, anti-skate adjustment, tone-arm height adjustment and lock
- Includes USB cable and Mac and PC-compatible Audacity software, Switchable built-in preamplifier with line-level RCA output cables