Dimensions (WxDxH): 20.6 in x 5.8 in x 15.9 in - with stand
Display Type: LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 16:9
Native Resolution: Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 / 8000000:1 (dynamic)
Color Support: 16.7 million colors
Horizontal Viewing Angle: 178 degree
Vertical Viewing Angle: 178 degree
Viewable Size: 23"
Pixel Pitch: 0.265 mm
Panel Type: IPS
Brightness: 250 cd/m²
Screen Coating: 3H Hard Coating
Backlight Technology: LED backlight
Nominal Voltage AC 120/230 V
Frequency Required 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption Operational 23 Watt
Power Consumption Stand by 0.3 Watt
Power Consumption Sleep 0.3 Watt
ENERGY STAR Certified: Yes
Display Position Adjustments: Tilt
Tilt Angle: -5/+21
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Dimensions & Weight Details
With stand - width: 20.6 in - depth: 5.8 in - height: 15.9 in - weight: 7.1 lbs
Without stand - width: 20.6 in - depth: 1.9 in - height: 12.3 in - weight: 5.9 lbs
What’s in the Box:
Dell 23 inch Monitor, HDMI cable, Power Cord and Adapter, Manual
- 23" widescreen flat-panel IPS LED monitor with 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz, Aspect Ratio: 16:9: Provides a large viewing area and clear images. Delivers crystal-clear picture quality with stunning detail.
- 6 ms response time Helps prevent blurring, ghosting and streaking during intense action sequences in video games and movies
- 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles Ensure a clear view of the monitor from multiple vantage points. 250 cd/m² brightness For a highly visible display and crisp on-screen images.
- 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical) Provides a high number of shades between black and white for accurate color reproduction when displaying images with extreme differences between light and dark.
- HDMI and VGA inputs Enable you to connect both digital and analog devices. ENERGY STAR certified Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy